twenty-two. petite. university student.
musician. picture taker. writer. foodie. follower of christ.
loves: jesus, food, art, tea & rain
dislikes: hipsters, low batteries & ignorance
Anonymous asked: Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it!!
1. I have a birthmark on the left side of my face and it’s in the shape of North & South America. I also don’t like this side of my face, haha.
2. As a kid I was a extrovert, when I was 8 I was ‘forced’ into introvert behaviour. While the extrovert wants to live, I much prefer my introverted self.
3. I’ve had people in my church have words over me, calling me ‘tenacious,’ and apparently this is a trait that I’m supposed to have. I can see it though.
4. I love photographing weddings, no really I do. They’re stressful, I feel lonely and editing them makes me want to rip my eyes out but it’s worth it. There’s just some magical on a wedding day that just makes all of that stress worth it. I can’t wait to see my own wedding photos one day!
5. I LIKE TEA. I don’t like coffee.
6. My cat is 22 lbs and his name is Dip Shit. I didn’t name him, my dad did.
7. I like owls, because they’re associated with wisdom. When I look at Solomon in the Bible, I always pray that I could have wisdom too. That’s also why Proverbs is my favourite book in the Bible.
8. I’m currently in school for a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts but after I graduate I want to go to school for graphic design. Then, I want to work with my design degree and take photos (hopefully in the government). When I’m much older I’ll go get a massage therapy diploma. I like to learn things.
9. I’m an only child. Both of my parents couldn’t conceive, but they received prayer and I was born on Easter Sunday.
10. I have fibromyalgia.